Self-storage Feasibility Study
MMCG Invest is a Self-storage feasibility study provider using unique know-how.
• A loan seeker supporting an SBA 7(a) or SBA 504 loan request for self-storage development?
• A loan seeker supporting his loan request in a commercial bank?
• A lender seeking financial or feasibility study?
• An investor or developer exploring a property purchase or new development?
• An investor or developer requiring an independent feasibility study?
• An investor or developer who needs to present his investment opportunity?
We are pleased to serve you our feasibility study to help you make the most profitable solution. Our feasibility study contains deep research that helps determine whether your self-storage business idea is feasible or not.
Our Feasibility Study concerning your self-storage project includes:
• Detailed Demographics analysis within the influential area,
• Current and projected supply and demand for self-storage capacities in the given market area,
• Competitors' asking rent and vacancy trends and projections on per unit basis,
• Estimated size and types of units, the ratio of climate-controlled and non-climate controlled units,
• Estimated rates and occupancy of the subject project's storage,
• Estimating local capacity and demand for Recreation Vehicles (RV) storage units.
Our study analyzes all relevant factors that have or might have an impact on the risk of your endeavor or have any impact on the financial results of your project.
What do We Perform:
• Prepare a detailed financial projection based on your site's potential,
• Conduct debt service cover ratio (DSCR) to present your investment potential,
• Present Economic and Financial feasibility reports, including a 10-year pro forma, NCF, IRR, PV cash flow, ROI, …
• Provide a complex study that allows all parties to make informed business decisions.
Our outcome intends to be the most complex but detailed and independent opinion that will support your self-storage loan or a financial request from investors or partners in the joint venture.
We understand that time matters. Our standard delivery time is between 5 to 7 business days. However, this may depend on our current capacities.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a free consultancy of your market conditions. We take confidential information seriously. Our interaction with a client always starts with providing a unilateral non-disclosure agreement.
Have a particular challenge you're trying to deal with? Let's discuss your project and see what we can do for you.
30 N Gould St Ste N Sheridan,
+1 (646) 777-5113